Thursday, November 19, 2015

Friendsgiving: Alliot Style

Hello all!! Thanksgiving is only a few short days away, and in the midst of the papers and exams we've had to focus on, my friends and I were able to all meet for our favorite tradition at St. Mike's; Alliot Thanksgiving.

Every year, the week before Thanksgiving break our dining hall hosts a family style Thanksgiving and it is awesome.  No crazy uncles or grandmothers to ask why you're still single and make everyone uncomfortable with lame jokes, but there's still pie and a full Thanksgiving? It's perfect if you ask me!


Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and peas served by Anne and the rest of the Soxedo staff. 


I'm still on the unlimited meal plan, but many of my friends live in the North Campus apartments and are on the 40 swipes a semester plan.  This is one night that everyone on campus does not miss, it's so  very worth using a swipe! 




This is definitely one of the most crowded nights of the year for Alliot.  It's great to see so many people who may be on the limited meal plan who I don't always see. 

The week before Thanksgiving is traditionally one with lots of work for all classes, so my friends and I are always swamped with homework but Alliot Thanksgiving gives us a chance to step back from the stress and enjoy each others' company before we leave for break.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all! 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you all! http://www.afu.ac.ae/en/#/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you all! http://www.afu.ac.ae/en/#/

    ReplyDelete