Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New Beginnings

It's almost hard to believe, but I am currently writing this post from my brand new dorm in Alumni Hall back at St. Mike's.  I am officially back on campus for the fall semester and ready to take on my sophomore year. Classes don't start until Monday the 1st, but I am on campus early for rugby preseason. I moved in today and we start practices bright and early tomorrow morning.  I'm a mix of emotions right now between being nervous for the week three practices a day and sad to leave home, but I am mostly excited to be back! Seeing familiar faces I had missed for four months made me smile more than I thought it would.

My little space to call home
The first of many beautiful Vermont sunsets I get to watch from my window!



1 comment:

  1. WOW NICE VIEW!!http://www.afu.ac.ae/en/teaching-load/

    ReplyDelete