Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring has Sprung

Today is yet another beautiful day in Vermont, and also the last Monday of a five-day week we have at SMC for the rest of the semester. It seriously feels like I just got here, but before I know it I'll be home for 3 months, finished with my first year of college. I can't even believe I just said that!

I love the winter, I really do, but I am just such a spring person.  After a long cold winter I've never been more excited to see the sun and everyone hanging out outside again enjoying the good weather. Campus has such a happy vibe in the spring and I absolutely love it!

In other news, I  had my first rugby game of our spring season (and ever) this past Saturday morning at UVM.  I can officially say I didn't die and had a blast!  I was very nervous going into it because I didn't know what to expect, but I ended up learning a lot and having so much fun.  I love my rugby family and they have made me feel so accepted and at home here at SMC.  I cannot wait for all that's in store for us for the rest of our spring season and next fall!


Yeah SMCRFC! 

The newbies after our first game





No comments:

Post a Comment