Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mid Semester... Break?

Spring semester is finally in full swing, and dare I say, half-way over?! I was welcoming this 3 day weekend with enthusiasm, even though I stayed on campus.  Most of my friends packed up and left early Wednesday or Thursday, but I opted for lots of sleep, relaxing, Netflix, and picture- taking around campus.  Because so many people I know either went home or had their families visiting this weekend, I found a perfect opportunity to meet new people and hang out with people I don't normally.  I expected myself to be very bored this weekend, but I actually ended up having more fun than I have in a while!  

I feel refreshed, excited, and ready to take on the rest of the semester and so, so grateful for the beautiful weather we've had this weekend. Hopefully there's more to come of the sun... I'm a big fan! 

My weeks to come are looking very busy, but very fun.  I'm looking forward to:

  • My first concert at Higher Ground, Iration, this Wednesday night
  • The Mardi Gras Parade on Church Street, this Saturday 
  • Rugby team retreat at Saint Anne's Shrine, the weekend of March 7th
  • Yellowcard coming to St. Mike's for the Spring Concert, March 13th
  • Spring Break!!! 
  • (My 19th birthday, March 10th) 

Here are some of the pictures of took of a beautiful and sunny campus this weekend, enjoy!

Looking back at campus from across Route 15
My favorite view, just across Route 15


Jean Marie Hall, as seen from Route 15


No comments:

Post a Comment